Power distribution center with 11 outlets and 20 Amp capacity.
For higher current applications, the Juice Goose JG11.0-20A power conditioner has an amp circuit breaker, switch, wiring and power cord—all the features required for heavier commercial and industrial applications. Note: The NEMA 5-20P plug connects only to a 20 amp rated receptacle.
This very economical power conditioner package has 11 AC receptacles with one unswitched on each the front and back. In addition to a 20 amp capacity, the JG 11-20A has a front mounted circuit breaker and a 15-foot-long power cord to use in difficult to reach applications.
The JG 11-20A power condition carries the ETL safety certification mark from Intertek.
JG Series (for basic requirements):
The JG Series family of power and light modules are valuable accessories for any rackmounted system. The switched outlets on the back of each unit provide power while the discreet components inside provide a basic level of protection to help clean up dirty and dangerous AC voltage.
The Basic power conditioning includes a fast-acting metal oxide varistor (MOV) installed to clamp voltage spikes running between the incoming line and neutral leads. This level of power conditioning also includes a capacitor to reduce the level of AC line interference that may be transmitted between the line and neutral leads.
- 11 AC receptacles with one unswitched on each the front and back
- 20 Amp capacity
- Front-mounted circuit breaker
- 15-foot-long power cord
Get safe and stable voltage for optimum performance at an affordable price. Order today!
JG11-20A Rack Mount Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Input voltage: 120vac, 60 Hz
- Technical current capacity: 12 or 16 Amps (80% of circuit breaker rating)
- Current overload protection: Circuit Breaker, 20 Amp, Thermal on Front
- Dimensions: (HxWxD),1.75” x 19” x 7”
- Weight: (lb.): 5.5
- Power cord: 20 Amp 14.75 Foot 12/3 SJT with NEMA 5-20 Plug
- Power output receptacles: Eleven NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp Rating Each
- AC line filtration: Line Capacitor (Line and Neutral)
- Voltage spike protection: Metal Oxide Varistor (Line & Neutral)