Juice Goose JG11-15A Rack Mount Power Conditioner
Power Conditioners & Surge Protectors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Power distribution center with 11 outlets and 15 Amp capacity.
The 15 amp rating of the JG11-15A power conditioner allows it to be plugged in anywhere. While it has less capacity than the stronger JG 11-20A, in many ways this rack mount power conditioner is more versatile.
This very economical package has 11 AC receptacles with one unswitched on each the front and back. In addition, the JG 11-15A power conditioner has a front-mounted circuit breaker and a 15-foot-long power cord to use in difficult to reach applications.
JG Series (for basic requirements):
The JG Series family of power and light modules are valuable accessories for any rackmounted system. The switched outlets on the back of each unit provide power while the discreet components inside provide a basic level of protection to help clean up dirty and dangerous AC voltage.
The Basic power conditioning includes a fast-acting metal oxide varistor (MOV) installed to clamp voltage spikes running between the incoming line and neutral leads. This level of power conditioning also includes a capacitor to reduce the level of AC line interference that may be transmitted between the line and neutral leads.
- 11 AC receptacles with one unswitched on each the front and back
- 15 Amp capacity
- Front-mounted circuit breaker
- 15-foot-long power cord
Safe and stable voltage is possible at an affordable price with the JG11-15A. Order now!
JG11-15A Rack Mount Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Input voltage: 120vac, 60Hz
- Technical current capacity: 12 or 16 Amps (80% of circuit breaker rating)
- Current overload protection: Circuit Breaker, 15 Amp, Thermal on Front
- Dimensions: (HxWxD),1.75" x 19" x 7"
- Weight: (lb.): 5.5
- Power cord: 15 Amp 14.75 Foot 14/3 SJT with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Power output receptacles: Eleven NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp rating each
- AC line filtration: Line Capacitor (Line and Neutral)
- Voltage spike protection: Metal Oxide Varistor (Line & Neutral)