Joe Barden Pickups (Barden) R300 Guitar Bridge and Neck Pickup Set for Ric 300 Series Guitars
Joe Barden Pickups
Specialty Guitar Pickups
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A high performance and noise free solution for Ric guitars.
Ric players have been asking JBE for a replacement pickup for their guitars ever since they announced the R4000s for Ric basses. Now with the addition of the R300 Styles to the R-Series of pickups designed for Rickenbacker guitars and basses, there is a high performance and noise-free solution for Ric guitars.
The design of the R300s allows the reuse of your Ric's chrome pickup covers and as such preserves (and perhaps even improves upon) the classic look of a beautifully crafted Rickenbacker instrument, offering a significant improvement over stock and other replacement pickups.
First, the R-300s solve the most common problems of noise and hum ... a problem that too often relegates many Ric guitars and basses to the at-home collection rather than out on live gigs and recording sessions. Next, JBE's R-300 pickups are so quiet you may even question if they are ˜on'.
May be mounted in your stock Open or Toaster covers. Pickup covers are not included.
- An expanded tonal palate that supports a broader variety of musical styles but without sacrificing the classic Ric tone
- More powerful performance with a highly articulate response and tone that lifts your RIC out of the mix
- Complimentary appearance with the reuse of your existing pickup hardware whether you have Toaster or Open face covers
- Simple 2-wire installation
Upgrade your Ric without degrading its appearance. Order today.