Jensen Jet Tornado 12" 100 Watt Guitar Speaker
Speakers for Instrument Amps
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Super-clear, well-defined tone.
The Jensen Jet Tornado has a crystal-clear tone accented with shimmering highs, each note sounding tight and well defined. Even when overdriven the notes remain defined with lots of bite.
Put this crystal-clear tone to work for you—drop this Jet Tornado in the cart now.
Jet Tornado 12" 100 Watt Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal Overall Diameter: 12"
- Nominal Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Magnet Weight: 7 oz.
- Overall Weight: 4.45 lb.
- Flux Density: 1.20 T
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated Power: 100W
- Musical Power: 200W
- Sensitivity @1W, 1m: 97.3 dB
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil Winding: Aluminum
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton
- Cone: Paper
- Surround: Integrated Paper
- Dust Dome: Non-Treated Cloth
- Basket: Pressed Sheet Steel
- Voice Coil DC Resistance: 6.94 ohms
- Resonance Frequency: 72.4Hz
- Mechanical Q Factor: 13.6
- Electrical Q Factor: 0.63
- Total Q Factor: 0.60
- Mechanical Moving Mass: 33.8 g
- Mechanical Compliance: 143 μm/N
- Force Factor: 13 Wb/m
- Equivalent Acoustic Volume: 48.7 lt.
- Maximum Linear Displacement: ±1.0 mm
- Reference Efficiency: 2.82%
- Diaphragm Area: 490.9 cm²
- Losses Electrical Resistance: 148.9 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance @ 1kHz: 0.7 mH