Jensen Jet Series Falcon 12" 50 Watt Guitar SpeakerProduct #H69308 Jensen H69308 LMGC Speakers for Instrument Amps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Improve your tone with a new set of Jensens!
The Jensen Jet Series Falcon guitar speaker delivers warm, full-bodied tone with lows that are rich and fat. It responds to overdrive/distortion with a colorful crunch.
The Jet Series Falcon guitar speaker has a new style of cone designed for optimum tone no matter what style you play.
- 50W handling
- Full-bodied tone with rich, fat lows
Tired of your cabinet or combo's tone? The Jet Falcon will make it soar! Order now.
Jet Series Falcon 12" 50 Watt Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal overall diameter: 12"
- Nominal voice coil diameter: 1-1/2"
- Magnet weight: 28-1/2 oz.
- Overall weight: 7.2 lb.
- Flux density: 1.15 T
- Thiele-Small Parameters
- Voice coil DC resistance: 5.22 Ω
- Resonance frequency: 107Hz
- Mechanical Q Factor: 9.60
- Electrical Q Factor: .95
- Total Q Factor: .86
- Mechanical Moving Mass: 31.7g
- Mechanical Compliance: 70 µm/N
- Force Factor: 10.83 Wb/m
- Equivalent Acoustic Volume: 28.8 lt.
- Maxiumum Linear Displacement: ±1.0mm
- Reference Efficiency: 2.95%
- Diaphragm Area: 490.9cm²
- Losses Electrical Resistance: 52.8 Ω
- Voice Coil Inductance @ 1kHz: .78 mH
- Magnet: Ferrite
- Voice Coil Winding: Copper
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton
- Cone: Paper
- Surround: Integrated paper
- Dust Dome: Non-treated cloth
- Basket: Pressed sheet steel
- Electrical Characteristics:
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω and 16Ω versions available
- Rated Power: 50W
- Musical Power: 100W
- Sensitivity @ 1W, 1m: 98.7dB