- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Warm & smooth from low to high.
This 10" version of the Jensen Blackbird is extremely warm and smooth, with a very rich, fat low end and sparkling highs. It handles overdrive distortion by bringing out colorful detail and holding strong even at maximum crunch.
- Nominal Overall Diameter: 10"
- Nominal Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Magnet Weight: 1.8 lb.
- Overall Weight: 7 lb.
- Flux Density: 1.00 T
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated Power: 100W
- Musical Power: 200W
- Sensitivity@1W, 1m: 97.0 dB
- Magnet: Alnico
- Voice Coil Winding: Aluminum
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton
- Cone: Paper
- Surround: Integrated Paper
- Dust Dome: Non Treated Cloth
- Basket: Pressed Sheet Steel
- Voice Coil DC Resistance: 5.97 ohms
- Resonance Frequency: 112.1Hz
- Mechanical Q Factor: 14.73
- Electrical Q Factor: 0.85
- Total Q Factor: 0.80
- Mechanical Moving Mass: 22.0 g
- Mechanical Compliance: 90 μm/N
- Force Factor: 10.45 Wb/m
- Equivalent Acoustic Volume: 14.1 lt.
- Maximum Linear Displacement: ±1.0 mm
- Reference Efficiency: 2.26 %
- Diaphragm Area: 330.0 cm²
- Losses Electrical Resistance: 103.9 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance @ 1kHz: 0.79 mH
Drop this speaker in the cart and add the Blackbird's tone to your arsenal.