JBL 2241H 18" Low Frequency TransducerProduct #660072 JBL 660072 LMHC Speakers for PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
JBL delivers the earthquake lows you want with the 2241H subwoofer!
The 2241H is ideally suited for use in touring and fixed sound applications where high SPL and deep bass response are required. Its low distortion and smooth frequency response make the 2241H suitable for critical monitoring applications as well.
- 600W continuous pink noise power capacity
- 8ohm impedance
- 100mm (4 in) edgewound aluminum ribbon voice coil
- 30Hz-3kHz response
- 98dB sensitivity, 1 W. 1 m (3.3 ft)
You can't match JBL for sonic excellence. Order today for quick delivery!
2241H 18" Low Frequency Transducer Specifications:
- Nominal Diameter : 18 inch (460 mm)
- Rated Impedance : 8 ohms
- Power Capacity : 600W continuous pink noise
- Sensitivity : 98 dB SPL, 1 W, 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Frequency Range : 30 Hz - 3 kHz
- Power Compression - at -10 dB rated power (60 W) : 0.8 dB
- Power Compression - at -3 dB rated power (300 W) : 2.6 dB
- Power Compression - at rated power (600 W) : 4.3 dB
- Distortion - 2nd harmonic :
- Distortion - 3rd harmonic :
- Highest Recommended Crossover : 800 Hz
- Recommended Enclosure Volume : 140-340 liter (5-12 ft3)
- Effective Piston Diameter : 15.6 inch (397 mm)
- Maximum Excursion Before Damage (p-p) : 1.6 inch (40 mm)
- Minimum Impedance : 6.0 ohms +/- 10% @ 25 degreeC
- Voice Coil Diameter : 4 inch (100 mm)
- Voice Coil
- Material : Edgewound aluminum ribbon
- Voice Coil Winding Depth : 0.75 inch (19.05 mm)
- Magnetic Gap Depth : 0.32 inch (8.1 mm)
- Magnetic Assembly Weight : 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Bl Factor : 19.2 N/A
- Effective Moving Mass : 0.145 kg
- Net Weight : 23.5 lbs. (10.7 kg)