Hiscox Cases Classical Guitar Case/Small Ivory Shell/Silver Int-Artist
Cases for Classical Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Fits small nylon strung classic style guitars.
Established in 1985, Hiscox Cases Ltd. is the brainchild of Brynn Hiscox, a professional guitar maker. Being acutely aware of the lack of quality cases on the market, he used his engineering background to design a case that stood up to his exacting requirements. Brynn's customers demanded cases that had higher protection, but with less weight. And so the Hiscox family of instrument cases was born.
Utilizing a proprietary polyurethane injection molding system, superior shell materials, and best-in-class hardware, Hiscox cases provide the best thermal protection, crush resistance and puncture resistance of any case in its weight or price range. Hiscox Artist Series Guitar cases are beautifully styled and incredibly rugged with padded crushed velour interior and integrated accessory compartment. The instrument sits on strategically placed foam cushions to create the ultimate in lightweight protection.
- Proprietary polyurethane injection molding system
- Superior shell materials (2.5mm thickness)
- Ivory shell/Silver interior
- Delux velour interior
- Double the puncture resistance
- Aluminum lid to base location
- Steel D rings for strap fittings
- Hardened aluminum valance (increases rigidity)
- Full leather handle
- Fits small classic size guitars up to 355mm
- Lower bout dimensions: up to 355mm, 14"
- Weight: 4.85kg/10.69 lb.
Give your instrument the protection it deserves. Order today.