Hennessey Hang-It ProGrip Guitar Stand
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Unique design improves stability.
The On-Stage Stands GS8100 guitar stand has padded gates that close when the guitar head rests on the upper yokes. Height adjusts from 30-43" so that the body rests on legs back bumpers.
This patent-pending stand includes padded gates that close when the guitar headstock rests on the upper yokes. The weight of the guitar keeps the gates closed, preventing it from falling even if the stand is vigorously bumped on stage.
The GS8100 is height-adjustable to accommodate the size of any guitar, ensuring that the body gently rests against its padded legs. Features include velveteen rubber padding, reinforced tripod leg braces, non-slip rubber end caps, and a cam locking clutch.
- Applications: Single Guitar Stand
- Padding: Velveteen Rubber
- Leg Housing: Steel and reinforced nylon leg housing and clutches
- Tubing: 17mm/25mm
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Height Adj.: 30"-43" via cam-locking clutch