Graph Tech TUSQ Epiphone 1/4" slotted nut
Nuts & Saddles for Guitar
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Improved the sustain and clarity of your guitar
The Graph Tech TUSQ slotted guitar nut is a direct replacement nut for Epiphone guitars that have a nut slot width of ¼".
If you have an acoustic or vintage guitar, you owe it to yourself to hear the difference a TUSQ guitar nut, saddle, and bridge pins make. Compared to standard materials such as bone, Micarta or Corian, you'll hear more harmonics with every note you play when you use TUSQ on your guitar.
The Graph Tech guitar nut is made from TUSQ, a proprietary material which is precision engineered under high pressure and heat. It is specifically formulated to deliver the right frequencies with the optimum transfer rate to the top of your guitar every time. Because of the way TUSQ is made, it is a consistent material that is rich in tone and harmonic content.
TUSQ has quickly become an important tone performance tool for some of the world's most renowned guitar manufacturers, luthiers and playing professionals. TUSQ nuts and saddles have rich tone and sustain, without the inconsistency found in ivory, bone and other natural materials. Bone and ivory have hard and soft spots (grain) throughout each piece, hampering consistent transfer of vibrations to the guitar top. TUSQ guitar nuts, saddles and bridge pins are designed to transfer the right frequencies more efficiently from the string to the guitar body. Acoustic guitars come alive. Electric guitars will get a brighter sound and increased harmonic content.
- Has a crystal clear-bell like high-end and big open low-end
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonic content (up to 200% over other materials)
- Engineered for maximum vibration transfer
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers
- Consistent quality from piece to piece and within each piece
- No flat or dead spots that can be found in bone or ivory
- Easy to work with - can be filed and sanded; will not chip or flake
TUSQ Epiphone 1/4" slotted nut Specifications:
- Thickness: 1/4", (0.242"), (6.14mm)
- Length: 1-3/4", (1.732"), (43.99mm)
- Height: 3/8", (0.362), (9.19mm)
- E string to E string: 1-3/8" Inches, (1.366"), (34.70mm)