Graph Tech Supercharger Kit Strat & Tele Offset
Nuts & Saddles for Guitar
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
'Combines Graph Techs performance enhancing products for Strat and Tele-style guitars into one convenient package.
Supercharger for Strat and Tele-Style Guitars Kit C fits a variety of Strats and Teles requiring a saddle with offset intonation screws.
Supercharger for Strat and Tele-Style Guitars Kit comes with a set permanently lubricated String Saver Saddles; a permanently lubricated, precision slotted TUSQ XL nut; a TUSQ XL nut blank, a set of permanently lubricated, precision slotted TUSQ XL string trees; two grits of sandpaper to fine tune the fit of your nut and a Graph Tech guitar pick.
- Strat and Tele Kit E (PX-8001-00) Includes:
- 1 set of String Saver saddles (PS-8001-00)
- 1 TUSQ XL precision slotted nut (PQL-5000-00)
- 1 TUSQ XL nut blank (PQL-2200-00)
- 1 set of TUSQ XL sleek string trees (PQL-7004-00)
- 1 sheet of 240 grit sand paper
- 1 sheet of 600 grit sand paper
- 1 Graph Tech guitar pick
- Installation instructions
Supercharge your Strat or Tele-style guitar and order this kit today.
Supercharger Kit Strat & Tele Offset Specifications:
- Saddle Dimensions:
- Thick: 13/32" (10.41mm)
- Length: 13/16" (20.70mm)
- Height: 7/32" (5.84mm)
- E-to-E 2-1/16" (52.45mm)
- Nut Dimensions:
- Thick: 1/8" (3.35mm)
- Length: 1-11/16" (42.93mm)
- Height: 7/32" (5.33mm)
- E-to-E 1-3/8" (35.18mm)