Graph Tech Supercharger Kit Strat 2 1/16" spacingProduct #H74292 Graph Tech H74292 LRGD Nuts & Saddles for Guitar https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
'Combines Graph Techs performance enhancing products for Strat-style guitars into one convenient package.
Supercharger for Strat Style Guitars Kit C fits most import Stratocasters G&L and most Strat copies with 2-1/16" string spacing, as well as Showmaster, Squier Affinity Tele, Bullet and Fat Strat.
Supercharger for Strat Style Guitars Kit comes with a set permanently lubricated String Saver Saddles; a permanently lubricated, precision slotted TUSQ XL nut; a TUSQ XL nut blank, a set of permanently lubricated, precision slotted TUSQ XL string trees; two grits of sandpaper to fine tune the fit of your nut and a Graph Tech guitar pick.
- Strat Kit C (PX-8000-00) Includes:
- 1 set of String Saver saddles (PS-8000-00)
- 1 TUSQ XL precision slotted nut (PQL-5000-00)
- 1 TUSQ XL nut blank (PQL-2200-00)
- 1 set of TUSQ XL sleek string trees (PQL-7004-00)
- 1 sheet of 240 grit sand paper
- 1 sheet of 600 grit sand paper
- 1 Graph Tech guitar pick
- Installation instructions
Supercharger Kit Strat 2 1/16" spacing Specifications:
- Saddle Dimensions:
- Thick: 5/16" (7.62mm)
- Length: 27/32" (21.64mm)
- Height: 5/16" (7.62mm)
- E-to-E 2-1/16" (52.73mm)
- Nut Dimensions:
- Thick: 1/8" (3.35mm)
- Length: 1-11/16" (42.93mm)
- Height: 7/32" (5.33mm)
- E-to-E 1-3/8" (35.18mm)