Graph Tech RESOMAX NVS Harmonic Bridge for 6mm PostsProduct #712822 Graph Tech 712822 LRGC Bridges & Tailpieces for Guitar https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note and make restringing a breeze!
The ResoMax NVS harmonic bridge is designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note, retain the bite of a metal saddle, dramatically reduce string breakage and make restringing a breeze!
The ResoMax NVS harmonic bridge is made from a proprietary, lightweight ResoMax alloy that will leave each note dripping in tone and harmonics. It comes fully equipped with special U.L.F. (Ultra Low Friction) saddles, constructed of the same harmonically rich ResoMax alloy, bonded with an ultra low friction formula to dramatically reduce string breakage, improve tuning stability and retain the 2KHz bite of metal saddles.
The harmonic guitar bridge AutoLock locking feature magnetically secures your bridge at all times without tools to use or lose, making restringing simple and quick.
- Proprietary, lightweight ResoMax alloy increases harmonics in every note
- U.L.F. (Ultra Low Friction) saddles dramatically reduce string breakage
- AutoLock magnetically locks the bridge and tailpiece in place without any tools to use or lose
- Triple plated chrome, 24K gold, nickel, black and black nickel finishes for years of durability
- Made for 6mm post diameters
Upgrade your favorite guitar! Order now
RESOMAX NVS Harmonic Bridge for 6mm Posts Specifications:
- String spread: 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Saddle radius: 12" (305mm)
- Post spacing: 2.92"(74mm)
- Post threads: M8x1.25