Graph Tech ResoMax NV1 Guitar Bridge for 4mm Posts
Bridges & Tailpieces for Guitar
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note and make restringing a breeze!
The ResoMax NV1 harmonic bridge is designed to maximize your guitar's harmonic content and richness in every note, retain the bite of a metal saddle, dramatically reduce string breakage and make restringing a breeze!
The ResoMax NV1 harmonic bridge is made from a proprietary, lightweight ResoMax alloy that will leave each note dripping in tone and harmonics. The bridge is equipped with super hard ResoMax saddles constructed of the same harmonically rich ResoMax alloy to retain the 2KHz bite of metal saddles.
The harmonic guitar bridge's AutoLock locking feature magnetically secures your bridge at all times without tools to use or lose, making restringing simple and quick.
- Proprietary, lightweight ResoMax alloy increases harmonics in every note
- Super hard Resomax Saddles
- AutoLock magnetically locks the bridge and tailpiece in place without any tools to use or lose
- Triple plated chrome, 24K gold, nickel, black and black nickel finishes for years of durability
- Made for 4mm post diameters
Upgrade your favorite guitar! Order now
ResoMax NV1 Guitar Bridge for 4mm Posts Specifications:
- String spread: 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Saddle radius: 12" (305mm)
- Post spacing: 2.92"(74mm)
- Post threads: M8x1.25