Designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note and make restringing a breeze!
The ResoMax NV1 harmonic Bridge is designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note, retain the bite of a metal saddle, dramatically reduce string breakage and make restringing a breeze!
The ResoMax NV1 harmonic bridge is made from a proprietary, lightweight ResoMax alloy that will leave each note dripping in tone and harmonics. The guitar bridge is equipped with super hard ResoMax saddles constructed of the same harmonically rich ResoMax alloy to retain the 2KHz bite of metal saddles.
The AutoLock locking on the Graph Tech ResoMax NV1 feature magnetically secures your guitar bridge at all times without tools to use or lose, making restringing simple and quick.
- Proprietary, lightweight ResoMax alloy increases harmonics in every note
- Super hard Resomax Saddles
- AutoLock magnetically locks the bridge and tailpiece in place without any tools to use or lose
- Triple plated chrome, 24K gold, nickel, black and black nickel finishes for years of durability
Upgrade your favorite guitar! Order now
ResoMax NV1 Auto Lock Bridge with Metal Saddle for 6mm Posts Specifications:
- String spread: 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Saddle radius: 12" (305mm)
- Post spacing: 2.92"(74mm)
- Post threads: M8x1.25