Godlyke GH-1 Ground Hound Ground Isolator
Amplifiers & Effects Power Supplies
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powering effects with opposing ground configurations are no problem with this isolator.
Using Godlyke's proprietary technology, the GH-1 Ground Hound ground isolator creates an isolated ground connection for any effect unit that is powered off the PA-9 Power-All digital power supply. Avoid ground loops, reduce line noise, and finally be able to power pedals with opposing ground configurations off the same series power supply. The Ground Hound allows Fuzz Face and ToneBender-style fuzzes and other positive-ground pedals to work in conjunction with standard negative-ground guitar pedals off the same power supply. The GH-1 can also reduce noise from certain digital units with multiple ground planes.
- Works with effects pedals powered by Godlyke's PA-9 Power-All digital power supply
- Allows powering of pedals with opposing ground configurations using same power supply Helps avoid ground loops
Order this ground isolator today.
GH-1 Ground Hound Ground Isolator Specifications:
- Weight: less than a pound
- Dimensions: 2.75"W x 4.125"H x 1.375"D