Gear One 1/4" Speaker Cable
(25 ft. Black)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Reliable sound reproduction at a value price.
Musician's Gear line of cables is designed to minimize unwanted noise like buzz and hum and is durable enough for light-to-medium use. Musician's Gear speaker cable is made of low resistance, 16 GA, bare annealed, ETP copper wire and is covered with a heavy-duty PVC jacket material and available in multiple lengths. These cables have ultra-low signal resistance for a cleaner signal with no unwanted noise and provide excellent value. Musician's Gear Cable is your go-to brand for quiet, reliable speaker cable
- Wire: Stranded Bare Annealed ETP Copper
- Conductors: 2-Conductor
- Conductor Gauge: 16 GA
- Conductor Material: Bare Annealed ETP Copper
- Insulation Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Insulation Wall Thickness: 0.95mm nominal
- Insulation Diameter: 2.50mm +/- 0.20mm
- Assembly Fillers: None
- Jacket Material: Matte finish, polyvinyl chloride
- Jacket Color: Black
- Jacket Wall Thickness: 1.50mm nominal
- Jacket Diameter: 7.00mm +/- 0.20mm
- Lay Length: Unspecified
- RoHS Compliant
Save big when you buy Musician's Gear speaker cable. Order today.