Namba Gear Big Namba Studio Backpack 17"
DJ Cases, Gig Bags & Covers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ample storage and musician-designed features for the traveling DJ.
The Namba Gear Big Namba Studio Backpack was created by a design team of musicians and DJs to give you the optimum way to carry your laptop mobile studio. Also great for the computer DJ who needs to bring a large control surface and uses up to a 17" laptop computer. The Big Namba backpack's construction detail and the extremely high-grade 1680D poly nylon materials from which it is crafted make this a truly high-performance gig bag.
Designed for security, the Big Namba backpack's many musician-friendly features separate it from the other bags: extremely long lockable zippers and unsnappable hinges for easier packing, a cable management system, a special material that wicks moisture away from your back, and even a secret stash pocket (for your iLoks and other valuables).
- Chest Strap - secure backpack from falls
- Back Material Wicks Moisture - control shirt stains
- Convenient Carry Handle - easy lift and carry
- Holds 17" Laptop Computer - take your studio with you
- Holds 12" Vinyls & Audio Devices - transport and protect your mobile studio
- Huge Controller Space - holds most 25-key MIDI controllers & computer DJ controllers
- Controller Space Unhinges & Lays Flat - easy loading
- Removable Padded Divider - flexible usage for other applications
- High-Performance, Semi-Rigid Foam Construction - superior high-quality ballistic 1680D/PVC poly nylon material
- Cable Management System - easily organize your cable cluster
Get the gear designed for and by musicians — order the Big Namba today.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Plenty of room
- Very well made
- No Cons
- Great for travel
Comments about Namba Gear Big Namba Studio Backpack 17":
Plenty of room for 15.6 laptop, audio interface,numerous chords, power supplies etc. Definately geared more for musicians, DJs