Gator GL-BANJO XL Lightweight Fit-All Banjo Case
Banjo Cases & Gig Bags
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Hard-case rugged, gig-bag light!
Internally constructed from dense EPS foam, the exterior of this Gator banjo case is covered in rugged 600-denier ballistic material. To ensure your banjo does not get scratched, the interior is covered in soft plush. Equipped with 2 external pockets for all your gear, comfortable removable shoulder strap, and #10 zippers. The carrying handle is made of parachute webbing.
- Perfect cross between hardshell case and gig bag
- Lightweight fit-all banjo case
- Exterior is covered with 600-denier ballistic material
- Internally constructed of dense EPS foam
- Interior is covered in soft plush with foam support for the neck
- 2 accessory pockets
- Parachute nylon web carrying handle
- Comfortable removable shoulder strap
Protect your banjo for a small price! Call or click to order today!
GL-BANJO XL Lightweight Fit-All Banjo Case Specifications:
- Body lower bout width: 14" diameter
- Body middle bout width: 14" diameter
- Body upper bout width: 14" diameter
- Body total length: 16.5"
- Headstock width: 4.25"
- Headstock length: 15.25"
- Total length: 41"
- Bottom body height: 3.75"
- Top body height: 3.75"
- Headstock start height: 3.75"
- Headstock end height: 3.75"
- Exterior: 45" x 17" x 7"
- Accessory space: 5.5" x 3.5" x 3"
- Weight: 6.08 lbs.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gator GL-BANJO XL Lightweight Fit-All Banjo Case:
This case was everything I hoped for - lightweight, well built, LOTS of protection, and sturdy! It's the perfect "every day" case for everything but air travel, it truly protects my banjo very well. The construction is far superior to most of the "hard cases" on the market, and this Gator offers equal or better protection than them as well. This case offers the use & travel comfort of a gig bag, but the protection of a quality hard case. Like I said, worth every dime! And just a few dimes to boot gets you one. Great buy.