Protect those precious mics!
The Gator G-Tour M15 ATA Microphone Case has a 9-ply marine-grade plywood shell and with 1mil polyethylene exterior construction. The extruded aluminum valance is tongue and grooved for total roadworthiness. This mic flight case also features triple-plated, chromed heavy-duty hardware, red Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches, and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles. Holds 15 microphones in padded individual microphone drop compartments. The case also provides plenty of space for accessories, cables, wireless transmitters, batteries, and clips.
- 15 foam-padded microphone drops
- Large space for accessories
- Recessed latches and handles
- Plywood construction
- Solid propylene exterior
- Tongue and groove extrusion aluminum valance
- Heavy-duty chromeplated hardware
- Reinforced corners for ultimate protection
Put in the cart and experience real peace of mind next time you transport gear!
G-Tour M15 ATA Microphone Flight Case Specifications:
- Exterior dimensions: 19-9/10"W x 10-9/10"H x 15-2/5"D
- Mic drop depth: 5.25"
- Interior dimensions: 12.25" x 9.5" x 8"
- 17 lbs.