- Buy New
Light, strong, and super-protective.
The Gator G-Tour 88 Slim Keyboard Flight Case features plywood construction with PVC exterior. Plush interior nestles your keyboard while padded straps hold it in place. The ATA keyboard case comes with 4 wedges for customizing the fit. Hardware includes heavy-duty recessed wheels, red Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches, and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles.
The G-Tour 88 SLIM hardshell case fits the Casio CDP-100, Casio PX-120, Casio PX-320, Korg TR76, M-Audio KEYSTATION 88 ES, Roland FP-7, Yamaha CP33, Yamaha NP30, Yamaha P-140, and more popular keyboards.
- Fits most digital controllers & stage pianos
- 5mm plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Tongue & groove extrusion aluminum valance
- Meets ATA specs for flight cases
- Plush interior with padded straps to hold keyboard in place during transport
- Red Penn elcom recessed MOL twist latches and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles
- Comes with 4 black polyethylene foam wedges to assist in proper fit
- Reinforced stackable ball corners
- Spring loaded handles
- Heavy-duty recessed wheels
- Heavy-duty zinc plated hardware
Order today and fly your keyboard with confidence.
G-Tour 88 Slim Keyboard Flight Case Specifications:
- Exterior dimensions: 64.7" x 21.6" x 9.9"
- 46.2 lb.
- Interior dimensions: 15"W x 6"H x 54"L