- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Light, strong, and super-protective.
The Gator G-Tour 88 Keyboard Flight Case features plywood construction with PVC exterior. Plush interior nestles keyboard while padded straps hold it in place. The ATA keyboard case comes with 4 wedges for customizing the fit. Hardware includes red Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles, recessed wheels, and heavy-duty zinc-plated hardware.
The G-TOUR 88 hardshell case fits the Korg M3 88, Kurweil PC3, Kurweil PC3X, Roland FANTOM X8, Yamaha MO8, Yamaha MOTIF XS8, Yamaha S90 ES, and other keyboards.
- Fits most digital controllers & stage pianos
- 5mm plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Tongue & groove extrusion aluminum valance
- Plush interior with padded straps to hold keyboard in place during transport
- Comes with 4 black polyethylene foam wedges to assist in proper fit
- Reinforced stackable ball corners
- Spring loaded handles
- Heavy-duty recessed wheels
- Meets ATA specs for flight cases
- Heavy-duty zinc plated hardware
Order today and fly your keyboard with confidence.
G-Tour 88 Keyboard Flight Case Specifications:
- Exterior dimensions: 64.7" x 23.2" x 9.9"
- Weight: 48.4 lb.
- Interior dimensions: 19"W x 6.625"H x 59"L