- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Built to protect your music gear from the rigors of the road!
The Gator G-Tour 12x17 ATA Road Case features diced, removable polyethylene foam to custom-fit your music gear—everything from mixers and recorders to multi-effects pedals and more! Rugged plywood construction with a solid polypropylene exterior, Red Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches, spring-loaded, rubber-gripped handles, heavy-duty chrome-plated hardware, and reinforced corners.
The Gator G-TOUR 12X17 fits the Alesis iMultiMix 8USB, Behringer Xenyx 1204, Behringer Xenyx 1204FX, Boss BR-900CD, Boss ME-20, Carl Martin Quattro, DeltaLab DGFX1, DigiTech RP350, Fostex MR8HD, Fostex MR-8HD CD, Fostex MR-8mkII, Line 6 POD STUDIO UX2, Mackie 1202 VLZ3, Peavey PV8, Roland GR20, Roland GR20S, Tascam DP-02, Tascam DP-02CF, Yamaha MG102C, Yamaha MW10 USB, and several others.
- Diced removable polyethylene foam to enhance customization
- Plywood construction
- Solid polypropylene exterior
- Red Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches
- Spring-loaded, rubber-gripped handles
- Tongue and groove extrusion aluminum valance
- Heavy-duty chromeplated hardware
If you're heading out on the road, the last thing you need is audio equipment breaking. Call or click today and get this rock-solid case shipped to your door.
G-Tour 12x17 ATA Road Case Specifications:
- Interior dimensions: 17"W x 7-1/2"H x 12"D
- 17 lbs.