A professionally engineered dreadnought gig bag with all the functional perks needed for your next gig.
The Gator Commander dreadnought acoustic guitar gig bag has a dual-textured, weather resistant exterior with a military-grade polyethylene reinforced interior defense shield. The guitar gig bag features storage for laptop and mobile recording peripherals, cable management storage straps, upper and lower accessory storage compartments, and a hide-away rain cover. The acoustic guitar's comfort and protection is no issue (even with a heavy laptop and other gear stored in this gig bag) because the gig bag features an ultra foam-quilted cushioning nest with an adjustable neck support system; hide-away, ergo-fit, air-cushioned padded shoulder harness backpack straps with rear breathable, vented cushion pads; plus a reinforced firm-grip handle for easy carrying.
- Dual-textured, weather resistant exterior with a military-grade polyethylene reinforced interior defense shield
- Storage for laptop and mobile recording peripherals
- Cable management storage straps
- Ultra foam-quilted guitar cushioning nest with adjustable neck support system
- Hide-away, ergo-fit, air-cushioned padded shoulder harness backpack straps with rear breathable, vented cushion pads
- Reinforced firm-grip handle
- Upper and lower accessory storage compartments
- Hide-away rain cover
You don't have to settle for a gig bag that doesn't protect your acoustic guitar and makes it uncomfortable to carry when you order this protective, comfy backpack guitar case today.
Commander Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag Specifications:
- Interior dimensions: 41-1/2" H x 12" W (upper bout), 16" W (lower bout) x 5-1/2" D; body height: 22"
- Exterior dimensions (when loaded with gear such as a laptop): 43-1/2" H x 19-1/2" W x 9" D
- Weight: 5lb.