Gator ATA Polyethylene Electric Guitar Case
Cases for Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Half the weight of standard wood flight cases with even better protection.
This ATA Polyethelene Electric Guitar Case (GPE-ELECTRIC-TSA) has a universal fit EPS protective foam open cavity design with a crushed velvet, plush interior and extended reach protective neck cradle to give your axe a nice, safe resting place inside.
Outside, it protects your guitar from the dings of transport with a military-grade polyethylene shell. For your picks, tuner, cables, and other assorted accessories, it offers an internal compartment (8.25" x 4.75" x 2").
This rugged case also features surface mounted impact diversion latch housing, a TSA-approved locking center latch, and an ergo-grip injection molded handle for your comfort. The aluminum valance and hardware are coated in a black stealth powder to give the case a nice, sleek look.
- Military-grade polyethylene outer shell
- Black stealth powder coated valance and hardware
- Surface-mounted impact diversion latch housing
- TSA-approved locking center latch
- Ergo-grip injection molded handle for the ultimate in comfort
- Extended reach protective neck cradle
- Crushed velvet and uxury plush interior
Give your axe the utmost protection when you travel. Order today!
ATA Polyethylene Electric Guitar Case Specifications:
- External dimensions: 41"W x 16.5"D x 5.88"H
- Internal Dimensions:
- Body Length: 19.25"
- Body Depth: 3.25"
- Lower Bout: 12.75"
- Middle Bout: 12.75"
- Upper Bout: 12.75"
- Total Length: 39.5"
- Head Stock Length: 8.75"
- Head-Stock Depth: 3.5"
- Head-Stock Width: 13.5"
- Accessory Space: 8.25"W x 4.75"H x 2"D
- Exterior Dimensions: 41"W x 16.5"H x 5.875"D
- Weight: 13.6lb,
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gator ATA Polyethylene Electric Guitar Case:
Looks good - very professional for a regular case. No problem fitting my G & L Strat - no need to take off the strap button. I have not flown with it yet but I'm not sure it will withstand a tough bag handler situation. I'm hoping to carry it on or have it gate checked if possible.