Not as heavy as standard wood flight cases, yet it gives you way more protection.
This ATA Polyethelene Bass Case (GPE-BASS-TSA) has a universal fit EPS protective foam open cavity design with a crushed velvet, plush interior and extended reach protective neck cradle to give your axe a nice, safe resting place inside.
Outside, it protects your bass from the dings of transport with a military-grade polyethylene shell. For your picks, tuner, cables, and other assorted accessories, it offers an ample compartment (14.25" x 4.75" x 2").
This rugged case also features surface mounted impact diversion latch housing, a TSA-approved locking center latch, and an ergo-grip injection molded handle for your comfort. The valance and hardware are coated in a black stealth powder to give the case a nice, sleek look.
- Fits bass guitars
- Military-grade polyethylene outer shell
- Black stealth powder coated valance and hardware
- Surface-mounted impact diversion latch housing
- TSA-approved locking center latch
- Ergo-grip injection molded handle for the ultimate in comfort
- Extended reach protective neck cradle
- Crushed velvet and uxury plush interior
If you're going to travel a lot with your bass, give it the protection it deserves and order this case.
ATA Polyethylene Bass Case Specifications:
- External Dimensions: 49.25"W x 17.125"D x 5.875"H
- Internal Dimensions:
- Body Length: 21"
- Body Height: 3"
- Lower Bout: 13.5"
- Middle Bout: 13.5"
- Upper Bout: 13.5"
- Total Length: 47.5"
- Head Stock Length: 10.5"
- Head-Stock Depth: 3.5"
- Head-Stock Width: 3.5"
- Accessory Space: 14.25" x 4.75" x 2"
- Weight: 16.20lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gator ATA Polyethylene Bass Case:
I called Music 123 about which case I should get for my custom bass I had made with the measurements I needed and they suggested this case. The fit was too tight so I had to customize my custom bass again. The case is great , but make sure of your measurements before you order.