Fusion Urban Alto Saxophone Bag
Alto Saxophone Cases & Gig Bags
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Smartly designed alto bag for the busy instrumentalist.
The Urban Series is a sleek and subtle line of bags, ideal for the gigging musician who travels with his or her instrument on a regular basis. It is lightweight, ergonomically designed and incorporates the "Fuse-on" system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags can quickly and easily fit onto the main instrument bag.
Tough on the outside
The bags provide excellent protection with a combination of 20mm high-density foam padding and a tough water-resistant, non-PVC backed material. Added features such as soft rubber handles, zip pulls and a robust molded base provide the perfect solution to carry your instrument safely, wherever you may need to go. The Alto Sax in the Urban Series is only available in black and has commuter friendly reflective print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. At the rear of the bag is a compartment where the backpack straps can be stored if carried by hand. There are lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag to keep your instrument secure.
Safe on the inside
Your Alto Saxophone will be stored safely inside a 20mm (0.78”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining.
There are two pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, reeds and any other accessories you might need. If you need extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop, just "Fuse-on" with Urban accessory bags.
- External dimensions: 22” x 24” x 6.3”, 4 lb.
- Padded and shell reinforced areas
- Jacquard hard wearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material
- Fashionable piping, no visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet-mix interior
- Internal soft padded security strap
- Padded top pocket for crook & reeds
- Rubber zip pulls to prevent scratching of instrument
- Inverted zips for slick appearance, zip opening for easy access
- Lockable zips on main compartment
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap
- Rear compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Adjustable waist belt
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle - side and top
- Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Hard wearing anti-crush moulded base for protection
- Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
- Rubber logos & Union Jack rubber badge
Order soon. Smart features, good protection against impacts and weather.