Furman PST-8D Power Station Series AC Power ConditionerSku #430890000000000 Furman 430890 LDD Power Conditioners & Surge Protectors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Clean, filtered AC guarantees peak performance for your electronic equipment.
The Furman PST-8 D Power Station is equipped with Furman's SMP circuit to insure that any electronic device (including televisions, projectors, CD-DVD players, or computers) is fed clean, filtered AC power. This dramatically reduces electrical noise, ensuring consistent peak performance from your equipment.
Typical AC filters feature antiquated non-linear circuits. Though these multiple stage filters or power cleaners reduce some noise, they do so unevenly. In fact, they can add noise to your power line due to their filter's excessive resonant peaking. With Furman's proprietary Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), the PST-8D's AC noise is suppressed evenly, assuring maximum performance from your system.
Furman's SMP circuit delivers automatic extreme-voltage shutdown. Extreme voltages are statistically the most common, damaging AC event. The Extreme Voltage Shutdown circuit automatically turns off the unit when it is fed 137 volts or higher protecting itself and connected equipment from the extreme voltage. The PST-8D adds telco and cable/satellite transient voltage suppression, and you have what is, unquestionably, one of the most comprehensive protection solutions available in a portable AC power conditioner.
Conventional AC conditioners employing older technologies leak voltage to circuit ground which can, in fact, aid in damaging sensitive digital circuits such as computer processors. Furman's new technology, however, never directs voltage to the circuit ground further ensuring the safety of your equipment.
Today's overworked, outdated power grid delivers poor quality AC power. When connecting sensitive equipment to regular power outlets, AC noise masks and distorts critical signal information which cripples performance. This is why it's more important than ever to purify or clean the AC powering your sensitive audio/video equipment. And that is why the PST-8 D is such a wise choice.
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) provides the highest level of protection available
- Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) significantly reduces AC line noise
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (E.V.S.) protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions
- Zero ground contamination circuitry assures the delivery of pure AC power thus protecting critical audio/video components
- Cable/satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection to connected equipment
- Isolated outlet banks keep digital and analog components from interfering with each other
- Sturdy aluminium chassis
The "D" in PST-8 D stands for defense. Order it to keep your electronics protected from surges.
PST-8D Power Station Series AC Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Power consumption: 6W for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- AC noise attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode:> 40dB from 150kHz-100 MHz > 80dB from 100kHz-1GHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.75" x 3.75" x 19.69"
- Transient voltage surge suppression:
- 120 VAC-Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) with a high current TVZ-MOV- Non-sacrificial with zeroground contamination
- (188V peak clamping @ 6000V 3000A input)
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) (>135 VAC)
- Cable/Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss) (2 pairs)
- AC Current Capacity: Input-15 amps capacity required
- Output-15 amps RMS (Maximum, all outlets combined-continuous)
- Outlets: 4 digital-ultrasonic noise filtered outlets
- 4 linearly filtered outlets
- Safety agency listing: C-UL (UL standard #1449, #136