Furman PST-6 Power Station Series AC Power Conditioner
Power Conditioners & Surge Protectors
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-level surge suppression in a compact, well-designed chassis.
The Furman PST-6 Power Station gives you the high protection level of a Furman power conditioner, but with a streamlined selection of the advanced features in other Power Stations. You get advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination for better protection than a run-of-the-mill power strip, with cable satellite and Telco connectors—all contained in a compact, sturdy aluminium chassis.
For over 30 years, Furman pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. With Furman's Power Station Series, everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequaled surge protection.
Today's overworked, outdated power grid delivers poor quality AC power. When connecting sensitive equipment to regular power outlets, AC noise masks and distorts critical signal information which cripples performance. This is why it's more important that ever to purify or clean the AC powering your sensitive audio/video equipment.
- Advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination
- Offers superior protection over a standard power strip
- Cable/satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection
- Compact design enables discrete placement
- Sturdy aluminium chassis
It's worth it to splurge to protect your electronics from a surge. Order a PST-6 today.
PST-6 Power Station Series AC Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Power Consumption: 6W for display and control circuits independant of actual load
- AC Noise Attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode: > 40dB from 150kHz-100 MHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.75" x 3.75" x 13.5"
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 120 VAC-fused MOV shunt protection L-N, Telco, cable/satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- AC Current Capacity: Input-15 amps capacity required, output-15 amps RMS (Maximum, all outlets combined-continous)
- Outlets: 6 filtered outlets
- Safety agency listing: C-UL (UL standard #1449, #1363)