Furman PL-Pro C Power ConditionerSku #500826000000000 Furman 500826 LDD Power Conditioners & Surge Protectors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
20-amp power conditioner with comprehensive surge protection.
The Furman PL-Pro C Power Conditioner uses Furman's Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) to give you an advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
Note: Since the Furman PL-Pro C is rated at 20 amps, it does not use the standard IEC power cord. To adapt the PL-Pro C to 15 amp circuits, use the Furman ADP-1520 Pro Series Adapter Cord (see #181231).
Furman's maintenance-free SMP surge suppression virtually eliminates service calls. Traditional surge suppression circuits sacrifice themselves when exposed to multiple transient voltage spikes, requiring the dismantling of your system and the repair of your surge suppressor. With Furman's SMP, voltages are safely absorbed, clamped, and dissipated. No sacrificed parts, no service calls, no down time.
Unique to Furman's SMP is its unparalleled clamping voltage. Unlike some series mode suppressors, Furman's maintenance-free feature is not at the expense of potential equipment failure. While other designs offer clamping voltages that are well above 300Vpk, Furman's SMP clamps at 188Vpk, 133 VAC RMS even when tested with multiple 6000Vpk - 3000 amp surges.
Over-voltage circuitry protects against open neutral wiring, or accidental connections to 208 or 240 VAC It immediately shuts off the incoming power until the over voltage condition is corrected.
LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology)
Traditional AC conditioners have been designed for unrealistic laboratory conditions. Prior technologies could actually harm audio and video performance more than they help, due to the resonant peaking of their antiquated, non-linear designs. Under certain conditions, these designs can actually add more than 10dB of noise to the incoming AC line. Worse still, lost digital data and presets, or destroyed digital converters are frequently caused by excessive voltage spikes and AC noise contaminating the equipment ground. Furman's SMP with LiFT takes another approach, ensuring optimal performance through linear filtering and no leakage to ground.
The PL-Pro C features dimmable LED rack lights that produce virtually no heat and provide an extremely long lifespan. A rear-mounted BNC jack accepts any standard (12VAC, 0.5A) gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination, as well as a front-panel switch which controls the gooseneck's operation. A front-panel mounted master power switch is protected by a hinged cover, preventing accidental disconnection of AC power to the unit's outlets.
A 20-segment LED meter displays incoming voltage, and the circuit breaker power switch can be quickly and easily reset should the unit be overloaded. The PL-Pro C also has a front-panel USB charger for small USB electronics. It is equipped with a 10', 12-gauge heavy-duty power cable with NEMA 20 plug.
- Retractable LED rack lights with on/off/dimmer control
- Isolated outlet banks to minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- BNC back panel connector for gooseneck lamp with front-panel switch
- Maintenance-free surge suppression thanks to Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus (SMP+) circuit with extreme voltage shutdown
- 8 rear-panel outlets and one front-panel outlet
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Front panel USB charger for small USB devices
- Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers
- LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology) with zero ground contamination
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- Segmented LED Voltmeter monitors and displays incoming line voltage
- 20 amp rating, with high-inrush thermal circuit breaker for added protection
- Two, pull out multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- Captive 3/14 AWG, 10ft. black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- One rack unit space
- Master switch control of rear outlets
20 amp female to 15 amp male power cable adapter sold separately (see #181231)
You've got a lot of money tied up in your rack gear. Spend a little more for the ultimate in protection. It's worth it.
PL-Pro C Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Current rating: 20 amps ("E" versions 16 amps)
- Line Cord: Captive 3/12 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 20 plug
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 140 VAC ("E" versions 180 to 280 VAC)
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC typically ("E" versions 280 VAC typically)
- Voltmeter Accuracy: PL-PRO II only: ±2 VAC, calibrated with internal trimpot adjustments. PL-PRO D II & PM-PRO II: ±1.5 VAC
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps, 133 VAC RMS (tested to UL-1449 and USA / CIDA A-1-1, 6,000 VAC @ 3,000 Amps)
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
- Noise attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 100 dB @ 10 MHz
- Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 - 100Ω line impedance
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 10.5"D
- Weight: 11lb. (5kg) Construction: Steel chassis, .125" brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel; glass epoxy printed circuit boards
- Power consumption:PL-PRO II, 11W /PL-PRO D II, 12W / PM-PRO II, 12W
- Safety Agency Listings: CE, NRTL-C
- Patent number: CA 1332074 (4,901,183)