Furman P-1800 PF R Power Conditoner / Surge SuppressorProduct #476150 Furman 476150 LDD Power Conditioners & Surge Protectors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Keep your high-current amps and equipment safe from power surges and line noise.
Engineered specifically for use with instrument amplifiers and other high-current equipment, the Furman P-1800 PF R offers a stable, protected, and filtered low-impedance powered supply so you're electronics deliver maximum performance. Furman's exclusive Power Factor provides a 45A peak current reservoir to minimize the detrimental effects of line impedance on high-current gear such as amplifiers and powered monitors. Clear Tone Technology provides additional line noise filtration tuned for instrument amplifiers for clean and consistent tone. You also get professional-level protection thanks to Furman's exclusive SMP (Series Mutli-Stage Protection) and EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown) technologies.
Power Factor Technology
Your amp needs a lot of power to sound best. If you're plugging into the wall, there's a good chance your amp is not going to get the current it needs when pushed. Furman's exclusive Power Factor Technology provides a 45A peak current reservoir to give your amp the headroom it needs to operate at maximum efficiency. No matter what venue or club, or how close or far away from the power panel, Furman's Power Factor Technology keeps your instrument amplifier's tone consistent and sounding it's best.
Clear Tone Technology
The Furman P-1800 PF R Clear Tone Technology works in unison with Power Factor Technology and Linear Filtering Technology to add an additional layer of AC noise filtration specifically engineered for instrument amplifiers. Clear Tone Technology provides tuned circuits that unveil instrument tone, harmonics, and clarity, resulting in a fuller sound and improved dynamic response.
- Power Factor Technology supplies 45+ amps of instantaneous reserve current, on demand, for power starved amplifiers
- Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides high level of surge & spike protection
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for audio & video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- Clear Tone Technology provides tuned filtering circuits engineered for instrument amplifiers to provide a clean and consistent tone
- Large digital voltmeter with discrete dimmer button displays incoming line voltage
- Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers
- 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
- Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet)
- Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination
Don't let a power surge ruin your gear or your sound. Invest in a P-1800 PF R.
P-1800 PF R Power Conditoner / Surge Suppressor Specifications:
- Maximum Current: 15 amps @ 124 Volts
- Line Cord: Captive 3/14 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- BNC Socket w/Switch: 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC Nominal
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 30dB @ 2kHz, 40dB @ 10kHz, 50dB @ 20kHz, 70dB @ 100kHz
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Reactive Power: 460 VA
- Dimensions: 19"W x 12"D x 1.75"H
- Weight: 13lb.