Furman P-1800 PF Power Conditioner
Power Conditioners & Surge Protectors
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Engineered specifically for use with instrument amplifiers and other high-current equipment.
The Furman P-1800 PF Power Conditioner offers a stable, protected and filtered low impedance power supply to assure maximum performance of your connected electronics. Furman's exclusive Power Factor provides a 45A peak current reservoir to minimize the detrimental effects of line impedance on high-current gear such as amplifiers and powered monitors. Clear Tone Technology provides additional line noise filtration tuned for instrument amplifiers for clean and consistent tone. Plus, equipment benefits from professional-level protection thanks to Furman's exclusive SMP and EVS technologies.
Power Factor Technology
Your amp needs a lot of power to sound its best. If you're plugging into the wall, there's a good chance your amp is not going to get the current it needs when pushed. Furman's exclusive Power Factor Technology provides a 45A peak current reservoir to give your amp the headroom it needs to operate at maximum efficiency. No matter what venue or club, or how close or far away from the power panel, Furman's Power Factor Technology keeps your instrument amplifier's tone consistent and sounding it's best.
Clear Tone Technology
Clear Tone Technology works in unison with Power Factor Technology and Linear Filtering Technology to add an additional layer of AC noise filtration specifically engineered for instrument amplifiers. Clear Tone Technology provides tuned circuits that unveil instrument tone, harmonics, and clarity, resulting in a fuller sound and improved dynamic response.
- Power Factor Technology supplies 45+ amps of instantaneous reserve current, on demand, for power starved amplifiers
- Clear Tone Technology provides tuned filtering circuits engineered for instrument amplifiers to provide a clean and consistent tone.
- Surge Protection - Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Isolated Banks - Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Noise Filtration - LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- LED Voltmeter - Segmented LED voltmeter monitors and displays incoming line voltage.
- Voltage Protection - Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- 15 AMP Rating - 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- Diagnostic Lights - Protection OK, Extreme Voltage and color-coded voltage range indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit
- Four rear panel outlets.
Essential gear for any amplified player! Order now.
P-1800 PF Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Maximum Current:15 amps @ 124 Volts
- Line Cord: Removable black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC Nominal
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 30 dB @ 2 kHz, 40 dB @ 10 kHz, 50 dB @ 20 kHz, 70 dB @ 100 kHz
- Dimensions: 8.125" W x 12.5" D x 5.25" H (206mm W x 317.5mm D x 133mm H)
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Power Consumption: 8 watts
- Reactive Power: 460 VA
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Furman P-1800 PF Power Conditioner:
This is a must have for guitarists who are picky about their tone. Ever notice how your tone changes from one club to the next? Well, it's not just the acoustics of the room or the big hollow stage, it's the power. This unit delivers a clean steady power supply to your amp so it doesn't have to struggle through dirty sagging power issues. I started using this PF Pro about 3 years ago and my tone is so consistant now I almost never touch any knobs on my amp except for the master volume. Add a voltage regulator like the Furman P-1800 AR later to be completely protected.