Furman M-8X2 Power Conditioner
Power Conditioners & Surge Protectors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Safe and stable voltage for optimum performance at an affordable price.
Like its Merit series predecessor, the Furman M-8x, the Furman M-8x2 power conditioner is an ideal low-cost AC power solution for any rackmount system, just in a chassis that is 3.5" shorter. The 1U M-8x2 also has eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel to power and protect all your audio equipment with up to a 15-amp load.
The Furman M-8x2 power conditioner protects your electronic equipment by combining high voltage varistor (MOV) surge and transient suppressors. The fast-acting suppression circuit quickly responds and clamps transient voltages to safe levels. An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent and suppress noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of electronic pollution from contaminating the AC line and from there, leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits. The Furman M-8x2 power conditioner is NRTL/TUV listed.
- Filtration of noise from radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference
- Standard level of surge suppression
- 8 rear panel outlets
- Sturdy one rack space design
Make sure that your music gear operates at optimal voltage. Its life and your sound depend on it.
M-8X2 Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Maximum output current: 15 amps
- Line cord: 6ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Spike protection mode: Line to neutral
- Energy dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak impulse current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum continuous operating voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let-through voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400 volts
- Noise attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 23dB, 200Khz to 10 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 4" D
- Weight: 4.9 lb.
- Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Furman M-8X2 Power Conditioner:
I can't believe I have not had one all these years.
If you record music, and do not use a power conditioner... You should.
These have made a noticeable difference in the quality of tracks. Hearing a track without those nasty little transient noises and reduced hum is astounding.
Plus it is nice to know that valuable gear is better protected from spikes and such.
It seems that using this with my guitar amp has made it less noisy.