Furman F1000-UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply Voltage Regulator/Power ConditionerProduct #476152 Furman 476152 LDD Power Conditioners & Surge Protectors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Survive brownouts, blackouts, and prevent lockups and lengthy startups with this full-featured UPS.
The Furman F1000-UPS power supply maintains power through short blackouts or brownouts, preventing lengthy restart sequences. It also allows safe shut down for extended blackout periods and features Voltage Regulation (ensuring voltage stays within nominal operating ranges), which prevents equipment lockups due to power sags and keeps audio equipment from heating up.
Additionally, the F1000-UPS is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
Battery Backup (Simulated Sine Wave)
The power supplies battery backup provides temporary power when it's interrupted, allowing the opportunity to save any data and shut down equipment properly. Good candidates for such battery backup in Pro A/V applications are computers and external hard drives in studios, DLP projectors, digital video recorders, and digital mixing consoles. Essentially, any component that holds critical data, has volatile memory, or needs to run a shutdown procedure to power off safely will benefit from battery backup.
- Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides high level of surge & spike protection
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for audio & video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Standard Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities
- The 1000VA Simulated Sine Wave battery backup protects your data in a power failure allowing the opportunity to save your applications, programs, and shut-down the system gracefully
- Learning Infrared Control allows you to program connected equipment for shut-down sequencing
- RS-232 Open Source Code Protocol provides custom programming for connected equipment
- 12 Amp rating featuring a circuit breaker for added protection
- 8 rear panel outlets
- Critical Load Management prioritizes the allocation of temporary power to connected equipment
Protect your equipment and ensure reduced line noise with the multipurpose F1000-UPS.
F1000-UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply Voltage Regulator/Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Voltage: 85-137 VAC
- Frequency: 57-63Hz
- AC Power
- Surge Protection: Non-sacrifical SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection)
- Current Rating: 12A
- Over-voltage Shutoff, fast rise: 150 ±5V
- Over-voltage Shutoff, slow rise: 132 ±5V
- Noise Attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100 kHz, 50dB @ 500kHz
- Linear Attenuation: From 0.05-100ohms line impedance
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Sensitive Mode Capture Range: 99 - 135V
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Sensitive Mode Output Range: 120V ±5%
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Standard Mode Capture Range: 94-142V
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Standard Mode Output Range: 120V ±10%
- UPS Output:
- Voltage: 120 ±5V Simulated Sine Wave
- Frequency: 60Hz ±1%
- UPS Output Capacity: 1---VA. 600W @ 0.6pf
- UPS Backup Time: 3 minutes at full load
- Transfer Time: < 4ms
- Dimensions: 17"W x 13"D x 4"H
- Weight: 36lb.