Fretlord Fret OptiX Color LED Module for Fretmarker LightProduct #421663 Fretlord 421663 LOB Chord Finders https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A fine balance of science, music and fun.
Fretlord's Fret OptiX system illuminates your fret board position markers with LED light. This LED module enables quick color changes and works with your existing fiber optic cable.
One LED provides up to 12 points of light across a single fiber optic.
Each high output LED module is powered by (1-2) replaceable lithium coin cell batteries (included) with up to 20 hours of battery life. (Color specific)
How to determine your scale length:
Measure the distance from the fret board side of the nut to the middle of the 12th fret wire. DO NOT include the nut. (This distance in inches x2 equals the scale length of your fret board ) Ex. 17" x 2 =34"
- Red fiber optic light
- Easy Peel & Stick Fiber
- Designed by a Guitarist
- Micro Size Diameter
- Fits 19 to 24 Fret Lengths (9-12 Markers) Scale Specific
Take advantage of this bright idea at our great price! Call or click now to order.
Fret OptiX Color LED Module for Fretmarker Light Specifications:
- Powered by 2 x 2016 lithium coin cell battery (included) with up to 20 hours of battery life.
- Nut to 12th fret measurement
- Gibson Guitar: 12.25" x 2 = 24.5", 22 frets, 10 markers
- Fender Guitar: 12.5" x 2 = 25", 24 frets, 12 markers
- Alembic Bass: 17.5" x 2 = 35", 24 frets, 12 markers
- Fender Bass: 17" x 2 = 34", 20 frets, 10 markers