Fishman Neo-Buster Single Coil Acoustic Guitar Soundhole Pickup/Feedback Buster
Acoustic Guitar Pickups & Preamps
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Easy to install and perfect for high-volume situations.
The Neo-Buster from Fishman combines their popular Neo-D Single Coil pickup with a feedback-fighting soundhole cover to give you great sounding acoustic tone, even in your loudest performances.
This single coil magnetic soundhole pickup shares the same neodymium magnet structure as the award winning Rare Earth pickup for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity. It's low-profile, high-impedance design needs no battery.
When you need to play in high-volume situations, the integrated sound-hole reduces the build-up of energy inside the soundhole that often leads to uncontrollable howling. Made of a flexible elastomer, it requires no tools for installation and will not react with most finishes.
- Neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Integrated feedback-buster for high-volume playing
- Low profile, high impedance design needs no battery
- Flexible surround reduces “howling” in high volume situations
- Easy installation with no alteration fits most standard acoustic guitars
Leave the feedback behind. Order today.
Neo-Buster Single Coil Acoustic Guitar Soundhole Pickup/Feedback Buster Specifications:
- Pickup style: Passive Neo-D Single Coil
- Output: 10‘ cable with 1/4” plug
- Installation: Fits soundholes approx 4” (101mm) in diameter
- No tools necessary
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Improves Sound
Comments about Fishman Neo-Buster Single Coil Acoustic Guitar Soundhole Pickup/Feedback Buster:
This product allows you to put electric strings on your guitar, (which is easier on your fingers & you can bend if you need to) & it does not feed back, you can spend more-but this is the first time the sound of an acoustic really comes through. I had just about given up on a pickup on an acoustic that also put the bottom end of an acoustic in the sound with out hum or feed back. It sounds the best through a PA,gonna leave my acoustic amps at home.