Quick and accurate tuning for most instruments with a simple flip.
The Fishman FT-2 digital chromatic tuner provides quick and accurate tuning for most instruments with a simple flip. Clip it on, flip up the display and the FT-2 powers-on. Flip it back down after you're done tuning to shut it off. The large, high-contrast, backlit display is easy to read and shows pitch with ±1 cent accuracy via tuning needles and a multi-color backlight.
It is also incredibly lightweight, weighing only 21 grams, so it won't affect your instruments tone. When flipped down to the off position, its very low profile, so you can leave it in place while you're playing and the soft clip is safe on most finishes.
- Flip it up to turn it on, flip it down to turn it off
- Fully chromatic, automatically displays the note
- Large, easy to read LCD display lights green when in-tune, red for sharp, amber for flat
- Meter style needle display is accurate to +/-1 cent
- Built-in clip-on sensor
- Automatic power save shuts it off after 5 minutes
- Includes one 2032 coin battery
- A0 (27.5 Hz)-C8 (4,186 Hz) detection range
Tuning just got a lot easier. Order today.