Quick and accurate tuning for most instruments with a simple flip.
The Fishman FT-2 digital chromatic tuner provides quick and accurate tuning for most instruments with a simple flip. Clip it on, flip up the display and the FT-2 powers-on. Flip it back down after you're done tuning to shut it off. The large, high-contrast, backlit display is easy to read and shows pitch with ±1 cent accuracy via tuning needles and a multi-color backlight.
It is also incredibly lightweightweighing only 21 gramsso it wont affect your instruments tone. When flipped down to the off position, its very low-profile, so you can leave it place while youre playing and the soft clip is safe on most finishes.
- Flip it up to turn it on, flip it down to turn it off
- Fully chromatic, automatically displays the note
- Large, easy to read LCD display lights green when in-tune, red for sharp, amber for flat
- Meter style needle display is accurate to +/-1 cent
- Built-in clip-on sensor
- Automatic power save shuts it off after 5 minutes
- Includes one 2032 coin battery
- A0 (27.5 Hz)-C8 (4,186 Hz) detection range
Tuning just got a lot easier. Order today.