Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Guitar Pickup Set
(Brushed Stainless Steel)
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All the musicality of Alnico. Full chords and fluid solos, plus a voice youve never heard in a humbucker.
Great in both positions, though commonly paired with Fishman's ceramic bridge humbucker. Fishman Fluence pickups for electric guitars are the first real advancement in pickup system design in over 80 years. An analog, system-wide approach delivers great idealized guitar sounds that are also quiet and free from hum and other artifacts that affect our favorite pickups from the past.
Multi-Voice Change Pickups on the Fly
The nature of the Fluence Core also allows you to create multiple voices for each pickup, so every Fluence pickup has two selectable, complementary voices onboard. These voices can be accessed via any number of standard switches or push-pull controls.
Power to the People
Another example of the fresh thinking applied to Fluence is the way their power supply is stored and managed. Can you use a standard 9V battery? Yes. But where do you put it if your guitar doesnt have a compartment? The optional Fluence battery packs require no modification and screw on to your guitar in place of the control or spring cover. They offer 200+ hours of playing time and fully charge in a few hours using a standard USB charger.
With Fluence pickups you can run hundreds of feet of guitar cable without any loss in sound quality. Your volume control operates smoother than you've ever experienced and it has no adverse affect on your tone allowing you to get musically useful sounds in the 2 to 5 region of its travel. No hum, no buzz, no spurious noise or frustrating inductance issues.
- Multi-voice: Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices
- Drop right in: Replaces standard humbucking pickups
- Rechargeable on your guitar: optional lithium-ion battery pack (sold separately) offers weeks, not hours, of playing time (Standard 9V battery can also be used)
- Modern Humbucker Alnico
- Voice 1: Modern Active: The ideal active Alnico sound. Full, round, and boosted, but with unprecedented articulation and dynamics
- Voice 1 Peak Frequency: 630kHz
- Voice 2: Crisp, clean and fluid: A Fluence exclusive, the clean, crisp neck humbucker tone you've always wanted without the thin, plinky sound you don't
- Voice 2 Peak Frequency: 7.5kHz
- Magnetic Material: Alnico V
- Magnetic Circuit: Bar magnets w/blades
- Typical Gauss Strength at String: 120 Gauss
- Pole Spacing: 52.6mm
- Output Impedance: 2k
- Current draw: 2.5mA
- Battery: 9-volt / PRO-BPK-101
- Battery Life: 200 hours
Upgrade your guitar with the first true multi-voice pickup. Order today.