Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic Humbucker Bridge Guitar Pickup
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A groundbreaking true multi-voice pickup that allows you to rock out with the power to blow your audience away.
The cutting ceramic attack of the Fishman Fluence makes brutal active aggression and passive punch possible in the same guitar. Great in both positions or paired with the Fishman Alnico neck model. Fishman Fluence pickups for electric guitars are the 1st real advancement in pickup system design in over 80 years. A new, analog, system-wide approach delivers great "idealized" guitar sounds that are also quiet and free from hum and other artifacts that affect favorite pickups from the past.
Multi-Voice - Change Pickups on the Fly
The nature of the Fluence Core also allows you to create multiple voices for each pickup, so every Fluence pickup has two selectable, complementary voices onboard. These voices can be accessed via any number of standard switches or push-pull controls.
Power To The People
Another example of the fresh thinking applied to Fluence is the way their power supply is stored and managed. Can you use a standard 9V battery? Yes. But where do you put it if your guitar doesn't have a compartment? The optional Fluence battery packs require no modification and screw on to your guitar in place of the control or spring cover. They offer 200+ hours of playing time and fully charge in a few hours using a standard USB charger.
With Fluence pickups you can run hundreds of feet of guitar cable without any loss in sound quality. Your volume control operates smoother than you've ever experienced and it has no adverse affect on your tone - allowing you to get musically useful sounds in the "2 to 5" region of its travel. No hum, no buzz, no spurious noise or frustrating inductance issues.
- Multi-Voice so you can set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices
- Drop right in and replaces standard humbucking pickups
- Available in black, nickel and gold
- Batteries are rechargeable on your guitar (Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time, Standard 9V battery can also be used)
- Modern Humbucker Ceramic Voice 1
- Modern Active provides the ideal ceramic active tone with crisp, searing crunch, big, yet tight bass, and a growl whose time has come
- Voice 1 Peak Frequency: 720kHz
- Modern Humbucker Ceramic Voice 2
- Modern passive attack provides organic, high output, passive ceramic tone with superb distortion characteristics with Fluence dynamics and response
- Voice 2 Peak Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Magnetic material: Ceramic VIII
- Magnetic Circuit: Bar magnets with blades
Reshape your tone with the help of these Fishman Fluence pickups. Order now!