Finger Fitness Power Web Combo Hand Exerciser
Hand & Finger Exercisers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for all aspects of musical fitness: enhancing strength and flexibility, preventing injury, and assisting in rehabilitation.
The Power Web Combo Hand Exerciser offers the unique advantage of two resistance levels on one web, offering greater flexibility and value. It is identical in size band weight as the original Power Web with the same high quality construction and materials.
The hands and wrists are two of the most frequently injured parts of the body. Many trainers incorporate Power Webs into their strengthening programs or as a pre-game warm-up for developing strength, dexterity, and range of motion.
Specific benefits for the guitarist
You won't find hand strengthening devices as versatile and easy to use as Power Webs. These effective exercisers can be utilized for hard-to-imitate joint actions.
- Allows duplication of virtually all joint actions including flexion, extension, opposition, abduction, adduction, probation, and sup nation
- Resistance of each web can be modified to meet specific needs by adjusting hand position and/or depth of finger insertion.
- Both hands can be exercised at once, or a single finger isolated and exercised
- Accommodates all hand sizes and strength levels
- Exercise coupled with proper resistance allows for full range of motion
- Color coded resistance levels for variability
- Latex free available only in medium resistance
- One exerciser does the work of many
- Easy and fun to use
Get your fingers in shape and feel the difference in your playing. Order today.