Fender USA Telecaster Neck, 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
Guitar Bodies & Necks
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The real deal from Fender USA.
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Telecaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges. Also includes Bi-Flex truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Design with 1/8" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut
- Built-In Micro Tilt Neck Adjustment System
- 6 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Walnut "skunk" stripe on back of neck
Repair or upgrade your guitar with the right neck. Order today.