Open Box (Mint) Fender Tone Saver 500K
Onboard Preamps & EQ
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Achieve top-notch tone at any volume.
If you experience tonal change when turning down the volume control on your guitar, the Fender Tone Saver 500K is a great solution. Unlike traditional treble bleed circuits that involve connecting tiny parts together with delicate soldering, the Tone Saver contains a special R/C network inside one convenient enclosure that will keep your guitar's tone remarkably consistent at any setting. Just solder the leads to the center and outside lugs of your guitar's volume control and you're done.
- Allows volume reduction without sacrificing tone
- Classic Mylar and tin foil construction for crisp clear tones
- Dual solder point design for easy addition to any existing volume control
- Fits most vintage and modern guitars with 500K control pots
An excellent piece for DIYers looking to give their guitar maxium tone.