Fender Premium Platinum Instrument Cable Acoustic 20 FTProduct #330112 Fender 330112 LKOA Instrument Cables https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Keep your signal intact from instrument to amp!
Fender Platinum Instrument cables are carefully engineered using proprietary technology and manufacturing methods to bring you vastly better sound quality and a better musical experience. Fender Platinum Instrument cables use superior-grade, 99.99%-purity OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) conductors that will give you better clarity and more natural-sounding tone.
- Multi-gauge conductors give best tone at all frequencies
- Finest grade 99.99% purity copper conductors for best sound quality
- Maximum noise isolation using two separate shields
- Premium quality abrasion resistant high temperature PVC jacket for maximum durability
- Switchcraft connectors for maximum conductivity and reliability
- Proprietary Fender Hammerhead Right Angle Connector
- Precision formulated polyethylene dielectric for maximum signal transfer and superior quality
- Patents Applied For
Go for ultimate sound - order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Premium Platinum Instrument Cable:
I was shopping around for a high quality cable and thought I'd give this one a try. I got the 12 ft. electric version. I love it! The packaging alone was more deluxe than any I've seen before, the heavy box has a magnetic clasp and a molded interior which nestles the cable nicely. The cable itself is very durable with nice heavy ends, the connectors are nice and tight. I have a Les Paul Standard and the tone I get with this cable is super sweet, sparkling highs with a nice warm middle; it really helps my guitar to sing! The only complaint I have is that the PVC jacket on the cord, while super slick as far as looks go, makes the cable pretty stiff. The cable coils nicely but kind of stands up funny if it's not arranged properly. Other than that, however, I love this cable and use it practically everyday. Sweet looks, killer tone...this cable's a winner in my book. Despite the stiffness, I'd definitely recommend it to friends.