Fender Premium KoilKords have a distinctive coiled-cable voicing like the Standard KoilKords, but with more extended highs that accentuate the chime and sparkle of your guitar. The 2-Way Differential Cable Architecture augments the stranded conductors with specially designed hollow treble conductors that give these cables a better high-frequency presentation, and a unique voice that has not been heard before. Fender optimized the stranding of these guitar cables to compensate for the coiling, which adds inductance, and also affects the sound.
- Finest grade 99.99% purity OFC copper conductors for superior sound quality
- 2-Way Differential Cable Architecture for best possible frequency balance
- Maximum noise isolation using two separate shields
- Premium-quality, abrasion-resistant high-temperature PVC jacket for maximum durability
- Precision engineered connectors for maximum conductivity and reliability
- Proprietary Fender right-angle connector
- Precision formulated polypropylene dielectric for maximum signal transfer and unique tone
Call or click to order today.