Fender Bigsby B70 TremoloProduct #H83021 Fender H83021 LRGH Tremolo for Guitar https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An iconic tailpiece that adds fun and vibe to arched-top guitars.
More and more guitar players are looking to add the sound and look that only a Bigsby can provide. The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a type of vibrato device for electric guitar designed by Paul A. Bigsby. The B70 Tremolo is designed for use on arched-top guitars and allows musicians to bend the pitch of notes or entire chords with their pick hand for various effects.
- Model Name: B-70
- Series: Lightning Series I
- Manufacturing Method: Die Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate weight: 358 grams/ 12.6 oz.
- Overall Length: 8 11/16”/ 220.7 mm
- Overall Width: 3 3/4”/95.3 mm
- Arm adjusts with 1/8” Allen wrench and 5/16” socket wrench
Improve the sound and look of your favorite guitar. Order today.