Fender Bigsby B50 Tremolo
Tremolo for Guitar
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An iconic tailpiece that adds fun and vibe to solidbody electric guitars.
More and more guitar players are looking to add the sound and look that only a Bigsby can provide. The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a type of vibrato device for electric guitar designed by Paul A. Bigsby. The B50 Tremolo is designed for use on solidbody guitars and allows musicians to bend the pitch of notes or entire chords with their pick hand for various effects.
- Model Name: B-50
- Series: Lightning Series I
- Manufacturing Method: Die Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate weight: 290 grams/10.2 oz.
- Overall Length: 4 5/16”/ 109.5 mm
- Overall Width: 3 13/16”/96.8 mm
- Arm adjusts with 1/8” Allen wrench and 5/16” socket wrench
Improve the sound and look of your favorite guitar. Order today.