Fast Axe Multipurpose Guitar Cleaning Brush
Cleaners & Lubricants for Guitar & Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Perfect for cleaning stringed instruments, DVDs, CDs, and home electronics.
The flexible handle allows you to apply pressure to the double-sided felt stripping so you can clean the body of the guitar evenly and thoroughly. Can be used with polish to clean smudges and residue build-up. For quick dust and static removal you can use the felt-stripping with out polish spray. The firm nylon bristle will allow you to clean many areas on the guitar, and is especially valuable for deep cleaning the fret board. Removes build-up on the fretboard & strings. Will not scratch or damage the neck.
Make sure to use an oil-based fretboard conditioner to clean the fretbord. Bristle will also clean the back of the neck, and is safe enough to use on the body. It will not scratch up the finish. Cleans off the hardware on electric and acoustic guitars (bridge & saddle pieces). Perfectly contoured to clean sides of guitars, and ideal for cleaning the head stock. You won't have to worry about poking your fingers on excess string from the post. Simply brush over the post with the bristle. Fast Axe is safe to use on other stringed instruments. Also good for use on CDs and DVDs and other home electronics.
Try it with optional Fast Axe Fire Power Guitar Polish Spray! (See accessory box on this page.)
- Flexible handle and double-sided felt stripping cleans body of guitar evenly and thoroughly
- Use with polish to clean smudges and residue Use felt-stripping only for quick dust and static removal without a polish spray
- Bristle allows you to clean many areas on guitar Bristle excels at deeping clean fret board
- Bristle is of firm nylon to remove build-up on fretboard & strings
- Bristle will not scratch or damage the neck
- IMPORTANT: make sure to use oil based fretboard conditioner to clean fretbord
- Bristle will also clean back of neck
- Bristle also safe enough to use on body
- Will not scratch up the finish
- Bristle cleans hardware on electric guitars (bridge & saddle pieces), and contours fit sides of guitars perfectly
- Also ideal for cleaning head stock
- Safe to use on other stringed instruments
- Also good for use on CDs, DVDs, and other home electronics
Axe for it by name! Order today.