Eminence PSD:3014-16 16" High-Frequency Compression Driver
Replacement PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
16" driver great for existing Eminence cabinets, or as an upgrade option.
Developed for totally Eminence loaded cabinets, or as upgrades to an existing device, Eminence HF drivers achieve extraordinary levels of audio performance with the same unrivaled durability you demand from Eminence bass and midrange transducers. From field-proven series of APT tweeters, through 1" throat neodymium and ceramic based 1" throat compression drivers, to the workhorse 2" throat PSD 3006, you'll find an HF device to meet your specific power handling, frequency range, weight constraints, price and performance needs.
- 16" high-frequency compression driver
- 1.4", 35.6MM throat size
- 16 OHM impedance
- 108.6dB sensitivity
High-quality components for custom speaker design. Order today!
PSD:3014-16 16" High-Frequency Compression Driver Specifications:
- Throat Size 1.4", 35.6mm
- Nominal Impedance* 16 ohms
- Power Rating** 100W (AES)
- Free Air Resonace 0.47kHz
- Usable Frequency Range 800Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity*** 108.6dB
- Magnet Weight 80oz, 2.27kg
- Voice Coil Diameter 3" / 76.2mm
- THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS
- DC Resistance (Re) 10
- MOUNTING INFO
- Overall Diameter 7.9", 200.7mm
- Mounting Holes Diameter 4X 1/4-20
- Mounting Holes B.C.D. 4.00 in. 101.6mm
- Mounting Thread N/A
- Depth 3.1", 78.7mm
- Weight 13.7 lbs, 6.2 kg
- Volume 83.11 ", 1.36 liters
- MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Diaphragm Material Titanium w/ geodesic ribs for increased stiffness and break-up control.
- Magnet Composition Ferrite