Eminence PSD:3006 High Frequency Compression DriverSku #601067000000000 Eminence 601067 LMHC Speakers for PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
For crystal clear highs that cut through the mix.
The Eminence PSD:3006 is a replacement high frequency compression driver with a 2" throat. It features a titanium diaphragm with a geodesic design, has a power rating of 80W and will handle an 8 ohm load.
- 2" throat
- Titanium diaphragm
- 80W power handling
Want people to bow down to your high-end sound? Just say yes... "your Eminence."
PSD:3006 High Frequency Compression Driver Specifications:
- Throat Size: 2" 50.8mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6.8 ohms @ 3.2kHz (as measured on a plane-wave tube)
- Power Rating**: 80W (AES500 specification w/ xover ≥ 500Hz @ 12dB/octave), 115W (AES800 specification w/ xover ≥ 800Hz @ 12dB/octave)
- Resonance: 511Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 500Hz-18kHz
- Recommended Crossover: See Power Rating
- Sensitivity***: 111.4dB (@ 1W/1m across 500Hz-18kHz on axis on Community SH494 horn)
- Diaphragm Material: Titanium
- Magnet Weight: 80 oz.
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3" [76.2mm]
- DC Resistance Re: 4.8ohms
- Mounting information:
- Overall Diameter: 7.9", 200.7mm
- Mounting Holes Diameter: #4 (1/4-20)
- Mounting Holes B.C. D.: 4", 101.6mm
- Mounting Thread
- Depth: 3.1", 78.7mm
- Weight: 13.5 lbs