Eminence PSD:2013S-16 16" High-Frequency Compression Driver
Replacement PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
16" driver great for existing Eminence cabinets, or as an upgrade option.
Developed for totally Eminence loaded cabinets, or as upgrades to an existing device, Eminence HF drivers achieve extraordinary levels of audio performance with the same unrivaled durability you demand from Eminence bass and midrange transducers. From field-proven series of APT tweeters, through 1" throat neodymium and ceramic based 1" throat compression drivers, to the workhorse 2" throat PSD 3006, you'll find an HF device to meet your specific power handling, frequency range, weight constraints, price and performance needs.
- 16" high-frequency compression driver
- 1", 25.4MM throat size
- 16 OHM impedance
- 109.4dB sensitivity
High-quality components for custom speaker design. Order today!
PSD:2013S-16 16" High-Frequency Compression Driver Specifications:
- Throat Size 1", 25.4mm
- Nominal Impedance* 16 ohms
- Power Rating** 65W (AES)
- Free Air Resonace 0.4kHz
- Usable Frequency Range 1500Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity*** 109.4dB
- Magnet Weight 34oz, 0.96kg
- Voice Coil Diameter 2" / 50.8mm
- THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS
- DC Resistance (Re) 12.9
- MOUNTING INFO
- Overall Diameter 5.25", 133.4mm
- Mounting Holes Diameter N/A
- Mounting Holes B.C.D. N/A
- Mounting Thread 1 3/8 in. 18 ext.
- Depth 2.3", 58.4mm
- Weight 5.9 lbs, 2.7 kg
- Volume 30.8 ", liters
- MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Diaphragm Mate
- rial Titanium
- Magnet Composition Ferrite